We are looking for a talented Assistant Manager to join our team...
Areas of responsibility:
- Work with the GM to develop a motivated and high performing team
- Work with the GM to support a culture of pride, ownership and desire to exceed expectation to ensure everyone is fully briefed with regular company updates and action points are recorded and achieved
- Ensure all staff are well briefed on their responsibilities and are given constant supervision, ongoing training and motivation on all aspects of their work
- Work with the GM to recruit and select employees to the agreed staffing levels using cost effective recruitment methods
- Work with the GM to identify training needs and capability gaps within the team
- Work with the GM and kitchen team to develop seasonal menu’s including day, evening and drinks menus
- Make yourself aware and notify your team of any menu changes, special requirements, outstanding orders, out of stock items or work tasks required prior to the commencement of service and provide a clear handover during shift changes
- Oversee daily and weekly ordering of food and drinks, keeping wastage to a minimum
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times
- Gather, review and implement feedback from customers and staff to ensure we continue to improve the service we provide and the environment in which we work
- Champion to staff and customers the brand’s sustainability ethos and the positive impact stories behind our products
- Give advice, guidance and recommendations on menu selection to customers to ensure a positive experience
- Be a change agent, constantly reviewing service delivery.
- Ensuring a safe and clean place to shop, eat and work
- Work proactively with the GM and wider team and local authorities to maintain a programme of continuous improvement in the management of Health and Safety and Food Hygiene.
- Ensure a safe workplace by identifying and reporting hazards and taking corrective action
- Action and respond to alleged food hygiene issues, deploying all necessary resources to protect reputation and brand integrity
- Be fully aware of fire and evacuation procedures
- Follow finance processes in store and deal with any theft incidents as per company policy
Champion the business values and support our growth
- Seek and maximise revenue opportunities and minimise costs
- Support implementation of revenue generation initiatives
- Work with the GM, owner and wider team to create, deliver and measure promotional activities, including staff incentives
- Control costs without compromising standards and customer experience
- Work with the GM to support stock-takes and review results and variances with relevant departments
- Support our online presence across all key sites to promote the brand identity and values
To apply please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in joining us?
We are always on the look out for new talent so please contact...
Tel: 020 7498 6434